Anyone from the age of 16 who lives or works in Derbyshire can join, but you must be 18 or over to apply for a loan.
We also offer saving schemes for junior members, find out more on the membership page.
- A range of convenient saving plans to suit your needs
- A variety of easy ways to save:
- standing order (with your existing bank)
- payroll deduction (through participating employers)
- make deposits over the counter at the main office, Clay Cross Housing Office or North Wingfield Community Resource Centre
- access to flexible low cost loans after establishing a regular savings pattern over 8 weeks, 4 fortnights or 3 months - 2% per month on the reducing balance (which is equal to just 26.8%.APR
- friendly and personal service with no bank charges
- an ethical place to invest your money that supports the local community
"Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority"