How you can become more involved with YOUR Credit Union...
CNEDCU is committed to providing service of the highest quality to its members. As a mutual organisation owned and controlled by its members, the Credit Union relies on the support and input of all members for its ongoing success. When it comes to raising awareness and spreading the word about CNEDCU and its products, services & benefits, the help current members play proves invaluable.
What can I do to help my Credit Union?
You can help by distributing CNEDCU leaflets, posters and membership applications around your workplace, especially in places like canteens and staff rooms. Even putting one poster up on a notice board within your workplace would help. Simply call our office on 01246 278833
- You can chat to your colleagues about the Credit Union and the benefits which you feel membership brings to you. This personal experience and recommendation continually proves a vital key to new members joining.
- You could invite CNEDCU to staff induction days, awards ceremonies and training seminars allowing us to spread the news about CNEDCU being a unique employee benefit.
- You can ask us to visit your workplace with our information stand allowing us the chance to provide information and answer any questions about membership, loan applications and savings accounts which you or your colleagues may have.
- You can encourage family members, friends and neighbours to join.
- You could volunteer to become a workplace representative for your work location or consider becoming an elected officer
You can also encourage your child's school to set up a junior savers scheme with us from as little as 50p and encourage them to begin saving from an early age.